Five daily items to elevate your everyday:
- Organise, in style. Designer Nina Bruun’s Menu Epoch Rack is a practical bathroom storage piece for fresh towels and washcloths, and a beautiful design object in its own right.
- Extend the life cycle of your favourite garments with Steamery’s Fabric Shaver. This clever tool removes lint and piling so your wardrobe looks as good as new.
- Kinto’s To Go Tumbler is a sleek, sustainable coffee cup alternative. It’s also insulated, BPA free, and dishwasher safe.
- Ceramicist Iris Rozendaal creates and fires her clay forms by hand in her Den Haag studio. We especially love her Oval plate for displaying our favourite daily essentials.
- Inspired ambiance. Frama’s Deep Forest candle smells just like the name implies, with responsibly sourced vegetable oil wax as the base.